Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Morning Hangover

Sadly, I have no comeback for this.

What is this, Groundhog Day?

After two consecutive beatdowns, this much is clear...I do NOT want UF to win the SEC East.  That's right, I said it.  Let some other fan base else deal with getting heckled at the World Congress Center MARTA station pre and post-game.  Georgia and South Carolina, I'm talking to you.  I'd much rather watch you guys get killed from the comfort of my living room than convince myself to support my school, then drive 6 hours to Atlanta to watch college football's equivalent of the opening scene from Saving Private Ryan.

In other news...
  • Oklahoma did what I expected them to do...and then some.
  • Andre Debose scores on a big play, after which LSU scores 14 unanswered points...the Ted Ginn Curse lives on.
  • Florida State is not back.  
  • No Florida school is currently ranked in the Top 25.  This hasn't happened since 1982.
  • Oklahoma State-Oklahoma will be the most entertaining game of the year.
  • Russell Wilson is not the best college football player in the country, but he's pretty good.
  • Tennessee fans, welcome to my world.  Good luck against LSU and Alabama with a backup QB.

That's all I got...back to work!
eG

No comments:

Post a Comment